We were made aware that a positive COVID-19 Case was within our facility. Out of an abundance of caution, we will be shutting down tonight to perform a thorough deep cleaning of the facility. We will be re-opened on Tuesday, October 20, 2020. See you all soon!!
Bingo is BACK in FULL SWING! We are operating every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Doors open at 4:30, First Game at 6:30. We can't wait to see everyone again!
Check out our SHOP for EXCLUSIVE LIMITED TIME DEALS!
Our local representatives were successful in getting bingo REOPEN across the state!
We are set to resume bingo on Thursday, September 3rd.
We will be CLOSED Saturday, September 5th in observance of Labor Day.
Bingo will resume three days a week starting September 8.
Masks per the state mandate will be required. Please adhere to the Social Distancing marks. Temperature will be taken upon check-in. Enter via the RAMP or KITCHEN - the front doors are not an entrance and are reserved for smoking or exiting the facility. We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you soon!
We received a letter from the stark county health department today stating that all bingo halls are to shut down as they again fall under mass gatherings (10 or under). We reached out to our state representatives to help give charities like us a voice and, as of 2:30 PM today, received a call back from them. They are already aware of charitable gaming being closed and are in the process of drafting a letter to the Governor's Office. They offered no guarantees, but assured us we are not forgotten and that they are working on it!
Currently, we have three area requests for help. Two from Aultman ERs (Canton and Massillon) and one from Akron Children’s Hospital. With this closure, we will only be able to provide for the two aultman locations. We will not be able to provide much needed support to akron children’s in the form of stuffed animals, vtech, action figures, princesses, toys, games, card games, etc. If you are in a position to help, even if it’s one box of crayons or playdoh, please reach out to us. Every little bit we receive will enable us to fulfill their request and provide the support they need.
Thank you all so much for your continued support of our bingo game and organization. Until then, we were glad to be able to see and catch up with each of you — we hope to be back soon!
Keep an eye on our BINGO FACEBOOK to stay up to date with the latest!
In accordance with State mandates, we will be REQUIRING masks to be worn. Also in accordance with state mandate, certain exceptions will be made for health conditions.
WE ARE OFFICIALLY CLEARED TO RE-OPEN!!! Our first day back will be Thursday, July 16, 2020! Doors will open at 4:30, first game will be at 6:30. There will be some changes to allow for social distancing and to abide by the rules set forth by the health department. Please read on for those.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We have continued to serve our community while being shut down and as such we been operating at a loss for four months while bingo has been closed. As such, we are temporarily unable to offer our normal $6,000 green program. We will be TEMPORARILY replacing it with a COVID GREEN package which will cost $30 and pay out $4,600. We apologize for the adjustment. We will bring back the $40 green in the future.
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR OUR RE-OPEN:
1) Our FRONT DOORS under the awning will remain LOCKED. ENTER through the RAMP or the KITCHEN. Please watch for the social distant markers and distance yourselves accordingly.
2) Upon ENTRY, you will be asked to sanitize your hands and your temperature will be taken with a touchless infared temperature gun. If you have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will not be permitted to enter. You will be required to PURCHASE YOUR PACKAGES when you enter. All paper bags have been eliminated. You will be handed a program and plastic bag with your check-in.
- NEW FOR PACKAGES: Our package table has been eliminated. For the time being, you will be handed
your packages. Our volunteers are not permitted to sift through the stack of
paper, they must hand them out in order to you.
3) Our tables and chairs have been arranged and staggered to allow for 6ft distancing between patrons. TABLES AND CHAIRS MAY NOT BE MOVED. Anyone caught moving tables or chairs will be asked to LEAVE with NO REFUND.
- Our capacity is around 200. We will stop admitted players once that capacity has been reached.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SAVING OF SEATS!
- If you are in a wheelchair, please let us know where you would like to sit and we will move that chair
off the floor for you to take that spot.
4) Our instant counter lines have CHANGED to allow for social distancing. PLEASE FOLLOW the ropes, markers, and arrows.
5) MASKS are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED but NOT REQUIRED. If you have a mask, please wear it when moving about the facility.
6) Our concession rooms have been torn down. There will be NO COFFEE for the time being, but we will have WATER available NEAR OUR INSTANT COUNTERS.
- VENDING MACHINES AND ATMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AS USUAL.
- You may bring in outside food and drinks.
- We are unsure if ITALOS will be back. We will update as soon as we know more, but for now, please
- Sprinkles Amor, the bakery, will be set up in the facility for sweet treats.
7) For SMOKERS, please DO NOT CONGREGATE when outside. Maintain 6ft social distancing.
- Yellow and Blue programs will remain UNCHANGED.
- Temporarily, we will be DROPPING THE GREEN PRICE to $30 and CHANGING IT TO A COVID-GREEN LEVEL. This measure is TEMPORARY. This package will feature a $4,600 program. Double & 2-lines will pay $200, Specials (X & Nine Pack) will pay $300, and the two jackpots will pay $1,000.
SHORT VERSION: We must remain closed at this time.
We regret to announce that we are still unable to reopen. When the announcement regarding casinos was made, we assumed that included us. We reached out to our local health department who in no uncertain terms said although there has been confusion, bingo halls are to remain closed until guidance is given. We reached out to the Ohio Department of Health who said we fall under mass gatherings which are still limited to 10, acknowledged the confusion, and will relay concerns. Our insurance carrier and lawyer both advised us to remain closed. With all of these sources advising against opening, we are forced to remain closed for the time being. Our facility is ready to open with anticipated safety measures - so if the state gives approval - we are READY to go. Please stay tuned - we are hopeful guidance is to come soon.
As more locations throughout Ohio open, we are hopeful that we will be able to resume bingo soon. We are awaiting confirmation from our local health department that the latest recommendations include us (which would allow us to reopen on June 20). As soon as we have more information, we will post a video update on our bingo facebook. Thank you for your patience and understanding - we cannot wait to see each and every one of you again!
We are still CLOSED. Bingo is lumped into the "Entertainment" Category. Until Ohio lifts the restrictions on public gatherings and entertainment, we must remain closed. As soon as we are able to re-open, we will be back!
Stay current with us on our bingo facebook page for the latest updates.
Coronavirus update: the crowd ban will still remain in effect for the first phase of reopening Ohio, as such we will still remain closed. We will continue to watch and update as we have more information.
When we do open, we expect:
- all patrons and volunteers to wear a mask. *
- social distancing in lines and in seating
- patrons and volunteers to stay away if they feel ill or have a fever (refusing service/admittance to anyone who exhibits illness)
*All ppe gear required by the state will be each individuals responsibility to bring.
- Ashley Natale
on behalf of the Children's Toy Fund
The State of Ohio has closed most forms of recreation and imposed a crowd ban of 50. Additional restrictions to a crowd ban of no more than 10 is appearing very likely. In order to comply, we must shut down our bingo game until further notice. As soon as the orders are lifted, we will be back.
This will be a challenging time for us as well as every single person. If you are able, please consider donating dollars or toys to enable us to continue spreading a little joy. We have a birthday list of children within pathway foster that are in need of birthday gifts for the month of April. If you are able to assist us, please consider getting in touch with us via voicemail 330-479-5393 (option 1), facebook messanger, or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you everyone for your loyal support. Please remain safe and healthy. We will miss each and every one of you and look forward to seeing you again soon.
- Ashley Natale on behalf of the Children's Toy Fund
As many of you know, Coronavirus has arrived to the area and has caused significant disruptions in our everyday lives. Coupled with the 100-person crowd ban, it has severely limited what we can do for entertainment. We closed this past Saturday because we realize that our population of bingo players is among the most susceptible and at risk to this virus. Your safety remains of the utmost concern to us.
We will remain closed on Tuesday, March 17 and Thursday, March 19 so that we can properly assess the situation in the area and adjust as necessary. We plan on reopening on Saturday, March 21.
When we do reopen, we will be limited to a crowd of 90. We realize that many drive a significant distance and/or cannot be at our doors right when we open. While we are closed this week, we will be working on different ways to pre-sale tickets in advance to ensure no one makes a trip only to find out they are the 91st person and must be turned away. Stay tuned for more information on this as it develops.
Our game 100% supports our charity and any closure directly impacts our charity. We are asking, if you are able, to help us continue our mission during this time. Every month, we supply Aultman Hospital in Canton with distractionary toys for the children that come through the ER. We also supply all the birthday gifts for children within Pathway Foster's system. If you have the ability to help us, please consider donating dollars or toys to assist us still service these locations.
Aultman List: (all toys must be new and in the box)Superhero, Princesses, and Popular Character (Paw Patrol, Peppa Pig, etc) figures Dinosaurs Stress balls / Squishy or Stretchy toys Infant Chewies/Rattles/Keys Toddler/Preschool Wood Puzzles Activity Kits (Crayola Color Wonder) Coloring Books w/ Crayons Fun Sticker Sets School Age Activity Kits
Pathway Foster:We will have an April birthday list for ages/likes closer to the end of the month.
If you are interested in purchasing a birthday gift for a child in foster care, please e-mail us at email@example.com OR leave a voicemail message 330-479-5393 option 1.
Thank you for your continued and loyal support. We will keep you updated to any new developments. Please - stay safe and healthy. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
- Ashley Natale on behalf of Children's Toy Fund, Inc.