We were able to secure temporary AC units from Ohio CAT to help make the upstairs portion of our building more comfortable than it has been.
The long term solution involves restoring insulation above our new roof. This project will be contracted out and will be completed as soon as possible.
We truly appreciate your continued support and understanding.
Upon installation of our new roof to fix the leaks, we have encountered some unexpected complications with our HVAC/AC System which has resulted in it being unable to properly cool the upstairs portion of our building.
- We have rented fans to help, but our upstairs will be HOT.
- There is no quick fix, but we are working the problem and will get it resolved as soon as possible.
- We will be operating and encouraging most to sit downstairs where the AC is functioning properly.
- We ask that no one moves our tables and chairs downstairs to help ensure proper spacing is maintained for easy passage through the rows.
- We will move our volunteers around to help with any additional lines that result from increased crowd downstairs.
We ask for your understanding and patience through this inconvenient time. We will keep everyone updated on what is going on as we know more or have more information.
Thank you! We look forward to seeing everyone soon!